4.04.2012

baby gear: 6-12 months


Photobucket

Photobucket


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /

extra thoughts:
we love this ikea high chair. $25, easy to clean, modern look
 I've already told you about my love of bag balm. Best diaper rash cream ever. I found ours at Target, but you have to ask the pharmacist for it. It's not a perscription, but they keep it hidden behind the counter for some reason.
those are the prettiest alphabet blocks I have ever seen, and they are a great size. worth the price.
teething guards. $5 each at ikea. we love that they're clear (hard plastic), so you can't tell they're on there. We made the mistake of not having them right away, and now our crib has some teeth marks :(
sleep sack: for the active sleeper. Luke throws his blankets on the floor in the middle of the night.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know about teething guards before this. Haha. SO that's definitely good to know. And I LOVE wooden blocks so I'll definitely be needing some of those! :] Loving this little 'series'!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)