4.02.2012

baby gear: 3-6


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /

extra thoughts:
teething! Sophie saved our bums. Luke loves her. 
I like natural orajel because there is no benzocaine in it.
mint extract??? My mom's a dental hygienist and she suggested rubbing mint extract on Luke's sore gums. It helped ease his discomfort, and his breath smelled minty fresh.
those binky clips are the best. They work with any binky and I have also used them to clip toys to Luke's stroller when we're out and about.

1 comment:

  1. I love that giraffe toy! I hope someone gets me one! Haha. I've heard such good things about Sophie!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)