3.23.2012

five fact friday

1. Every Monday we go to the grocery store. And every Monday, Sticky Fingers McGhee over here theives himself a lollipop.He enjoys every sticky minute of it; and don't worry, they're free in a bucket by the register. It's one of the reasons I shop there. It's just funny that he always manages to snag himself one the second I look away.
Photobucket
2. YOU GUYS REALLY EXCITING NEWS. WE ARE GOING TO MEXICO NEXT MONTH.
I know right?!?! I sort of want to pee my pants from excitement. It's a graduation/second honeymoon, and it's without the baby.
 I also want to pee my pants at the thought of leaving him for 6 days.
(after having a baby, it becomes remarkable easy to pee your pants. orr, just me?)
Photobucket

3. ALSO. Trav and I got to see hunger games (as a real date, sans baby!) on THURSDAY before it was officially released. I felt super cool passing all the people lined up waiting for the midnight showing.
AND IT WAS AWESOME.
(fun fact: trav addressed my valentine's card "to my katniss". He couldn't sign it, because at that point he hadn't finished the last book yet and didn't know if she ended up with peeta or gale. so mushy gushy.)
Photobucket
4. After having a fever for four straight days (the nurses told me it was his shots), I took Luke to the doctor.
Turns out this sad, sick boy has strep throat. Where the heck did he get that?!
It explains all the extra cuddles and loves and nursing he's been wanting.
Also sad news- we have to meet with a pediatric surgeon next week because our boy has a hernia
what a week.
(maybe he is trying to get us to cancel mexico?)
Photobucket
5.Sometimes when I can't find my keys, I look in the dungeon of Luke's castle.
They're usually there, along with a spare binky and a cow or a sheep.
They live in the farm next to the castle.


2 comments:

  1. Baha! That last picture is hilarious! And I'm pretty sure we used to have that castle! I love it! :] So funny! And yay for MEXICO!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)