3.16.2012

five fact friday

1. I bought colored pants this week, and I am all kinds of excited.

Photobucket

2. Luke's favorite airplane game was closing the window shade. Over and over and over.

Photobucket

3. Travis filled out my bracket for me last minute...he just copied nick lachey's.
I hope he knows his stuff.

Photobucket

4. we have been having some serious outside time in this gorgeous weather. hi, spring!
Photobucket

5. Also, success over here. Someone is drinking cow's milk from his sippy.
(it's not me you guys, I hate milk)

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I can't wait to see your colored pants! I got my first pair a month or two ago and I LOVE them! I need more! Haha. What color did you get? And from where?! Also, Luke is such a cutie! I love all of these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)