3.09.2012

five fact friday

 AND NOW MY BABY IS ONE. eep.
so five fact friday is five little memories I want to freeze in time.

1. We took Luke to see his first basketball game (GO COUGARS!). He had fun pointing to the ball with his dad.
Photobucket
2. I will never get over watching my baby sleep.
Fun fact: he sings himself to sleep every night.
Photobucket
3. We locked ourselves out of the car this week at the post office.
 We sunned ourselves on the back of the car while we waited for dad to come to our rescue.
Luke loved watching the construction trucks across the street. Did you know he says "car" now?
Because he does.
Photobucket
4. It was in the 60's this week and Luke and I rolled down the windows while we ran errands.
He giggled at the wind ruffling his baby hairs.
Photobucket

5. This is a terrible photograph, I know.
But I can't seem to get a better one of that tiny, delicious baby curl on the back of his baby head.
Can you see it? Swoon over it with me please.


2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful first year memories! :] He is so stinking cute! Happy Birthday to Luke!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)