3.02.2012

five fact friday

1. I went on a hot chocolate date yesterday afternoons with a couple other mamas. 
It was SO nice to get out and do something different.
Also to talk to other people who can talk back.
Photobucket

2. Some of my favorite afternoons are when Luke toddles over with book after book for us to read.
He settles into my lap and we read about all sorts of things.
He loves books with cows (so he can say moo) and ones that have mamas in them.
"Are you my mama?" "Mama!"
Photobucket
3. I am addicted to lemon water these days.
Yes mom, I'm using a straw so I don't destroy the enamel on my teeth.
Photobucket

4. After all the hype in the blog world, I started reading this book.
So far, it's really interesting, but it seems like common sense/things I already do.
Photobucket

5. I love this pretty stack of fabric. I love even more what it became. I'll share soon!
Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable little boy + that fabric is gorgeous!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)