3.31.2012

bits+pieces

 bits+pieces of our weekend
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

 it is an awesome weekend over here (and it's not over yet!). 
just me and my two boys, big boyfriend and little boyfriend.
lots of time spent playing outside, exploring dirt and flowers. 
some mini golfing and arcade time
my first time trying dippin' dots, can you believe that?
ducks and rocks and sunshine.
we are feasting on cheese fries and egg rolls and blueberry muffins
and homemade German doughnuts, made twice a year in honor of our church's General Conference.
watch along with us for inspiring messages.

2 comments:

  1. How did I not realize you were in Provo?! Looks like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :] It looks like your weekend was just perfect! And I want some dip n' dots now! Haha. Also, I love your outfit and those trees are GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)