2.24.2012

five fact friday

1. Sometimes Luke gets stuck in some crazy places.

Photobucket
2. My new sewing machine came this week! I get butterflies in my stomach when I look at it.

Photobucket
3. Travy had to dance at his birthday dinner on Saturday. With a tambourine. Luke loved it. I loved it more. Goll, he's cute.

Photobucket
4. I made his favorite birthday cake for the fourth year in a row. Yummy.

Photobucket

5. Snowed on Sunday, gone by Monday. I'm not really sure we live in Utah!

Photobucket

 

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! The cake looks so awfully yummy and congrats on the new (awesome) sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)