2.17.2012

Five Fact Friday


Photobucket
1. I left a cup of buttermilk a little too close to the edge of the table this week. I forgot two things: 1. that Luke can reach the table top and 2. that he thinks all the measuring cups in this house belong to him. Turns out buttermilk is really tricky to clean up because of the curds. Yuck.
Photobucket

2. Trav's birthday is tomorrow, hurrah, hurrah!
Photobucket

3. My in laws came into town late last night. Not for the birthday boy, but rather for the fruit of our loins. Who can blame them? The kid's awfully cute (also ultra confused because who are these people sleeping in my living room?). But we love having Dan and our Kippy-mom around!

Photobucket

4. My latest sewing machine is on back order. Boo.
Photobucket

5. Curious about the pictures? Just things I found while cleaning up yesterday.
Pants+dishrag in a kitchen drawer, toms in mom's pj drawer, a spoon in the toy basket, and sophie in a different kitchen drawer. I'm not even going to mention the toys and measuring cups I found the trash/diaper pail. busy beaver, that one.

2 comments:

  1. You would throw your shoes in the garbage. We lost so many shoes of them before I caught on to your antics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the whole time I was trying to figure out how the pictures fit with the random things. I'm glad to know I wasn't just going crazy! :]

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)