1.24.2012

Winter Challenge: Monochrome

Freckles in April
My husband pointed out to me over the summer that my wardrobe lacks color. Apparently I have yet to do anything to fix that, so today, I went with brown. Maxi dress and grandpa sweater (with elbow patches!). My German grandpa has this exact sweater. Well, okay, not this exact one (they don't shop at Target, they go to "the Val-marts"), but a legit grandpa sweater of this exact knit and shade .And that is why I bought my own.


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I like the grandpa sweater! I need so elbow patches in my wardobe.

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)