1.23.2012

Winter Challenge: Layers

Freckles in April
I'm participating in Kayla's Winter Challenge! I always get dressed and do my makeup everyday, but sometimes it's hard to really dress up and look nice when I know the only one who will see me all day is my little man! So, huzzah! Here's what I wore while we did laundry, grocery shopped, and did the mashed potato dance (what's the mashed potato dance? why, it's the dance we  I do while we wait for last night's mashed potatoes to heat up for a hungry man's lunch. now you know what really goes on over here).

I layered two button-ups (perfect for nursing!) over leggings (perfect for the mashed potato dance!).


Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

9 comments:

  1. This look is so pretty! I love those booties... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so sweet and feminine.
    Looooove the watch too. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I ordered it from Amazon. Here's the link. believe it or not, it was only $16! http://www.amazon.com/Geneva-Chronograph-Watch-Crystals-Gold-Metal/dp/B004VW55NA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1327365622&sr=8-2

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is lovely. I like the ruffles especially. Linking from the 10 Day Challenge http://verdantbents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute!! I need to get dressed more often. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this look! your black booties are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How was I not following your blog?! :) der! Love the watch, cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh do I know the joys of dressing while nursing. I love the layered button-ups!

    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)