1.30.2012

Winter Challenge: Decade or Region

I went with a 60's flare today. I love this top, but hardly wear it- it's a little challenging with nursing in public. But as we're only taking a quick trip to the grocery store, and a walk before naptime this afternoon, nursing could be done at home! (It would be a little awkward to pull my entire dress up, don't you think?)

Also, sorry for the terrible photos. I had to take them lickity split because that red light is flashing at me. My battery is swiftly dying and I'll be darned if I still can't find that charger. That's moving for you!
Photobucket
Photobucket
(no shoes yet!)

Photobucket
and the third tutorial for felt bows will be up shortly (finally)!
I whipped this one up this morning to go in my retro inspired hair.

4 comments:

  1. That is really darling! I love the hounds tooth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is really cute. Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dress! And I love your cute headband.

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)