1.18.2012

korres

have you tried this lip butter? I'm kind of obsessed with it. My husband came home from work with a few of them for me (johnson&johnson was giving out free samples, LOVE). I love them so much I gave them as stocking stuffers.

Photobucket
I received three of them- jasmine, pomegranate, and  wild rose. I am not a huge fan of rose scented items, but the other two smell AMAZING. I keep pomegranate in my purse, jasmine by my bedside table, and I use the wild rose as a cream blush. My favorite part, besides the scent, is that they're not sticky at all (hate sticky lips) and they're really moisturizing.

Photobucket
if you can't get yours from your local j&j employee, you find it at Sephora
I want to try mango and quince next!

p.s. this was not a sponsored post, I just love them so much I needed to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)