1.21.2012

I have been waiting for this

This may or may not have been a huge reason why I graduated*. I have been waiting for this to come in the mail for forever, and have been looking forward to it since I was a freshman. I recieved my real diploma ages ago, but this mini one took awhile getting to me. I have it safely tucked inside my wallet now, just waiting for the perfect moment to whip it out. Oh, why yes, I DO have a degree. Oh, you want to see my credentials? Here is my diploma, pocket size.
Did your university hand out mini diplomas?
Photobucket


*(Just kidding, there were much more important reasons)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I have never heard of these but I hope my college does them because they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never got one but they started making them by the time toph graduated the year after me. so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)