1.12.2012

How To: a no sew felt hair bow #2



Photobucket

I shared one felt hair bow with you  already; here is another version. This one looks especially cute on little girls (I gotta get me one of those, ha).

materials:
felt
fabric scissors
glue gun/glue sticks
bobby pins (or other hair clips)

cut out a small oval shape from your felt (in the color of your choice). 
also cut out a small, thin strip of felt, about 1/4" thick and 1" long
Photobucket

pinch your oval like so. Put a dot of hot glue in the fold.

Photobucket

wrap your felt strip around the center of the bow, add a bobby pin, and secure with hot glue.

Photobucket

even easier than the last!

1 comment:

  1. So cute and simple! I love it! Maybe I'll have a little girl to make tons of these for!! :]

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)