1.27.2012

five fact friday

1. Lucas Jay really enjoyed watching the snowfall over the weekend (we didn't get much). He was in awe.

Photobucket
2. He has started pretending to fall asleep in his high chair during dinner. Then he pops his head up and exclaims "all done!"

Photobucket
3. I'm sort of really in love with my new sewing machine.

Photobucket
4. I can't find the charger to my camera. I searched all day. This could be a problem.

Photobucket
5. We found out this morning that our sister Paige is having a BOY! and we are really excited. I squealed and jumped around the apartment and tried really hard to not wake my napping baby. Can't wait for another boy cousin around here!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a new baby!! :) And I love Lucas' fascination with the snow and cute new trick at dinner. So so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)