1.20.2012

five fact friday

1. I really need a cheeseburger.

Photobucket
2. I can't get over our little walker. Seeing his little diapered tush and those skinny little legs toddle all over just kills me.

Photobucket
3.I have a blister on my finger from a craft project. worth it. (not this one^)

Photobucket
4. I made Luke a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for lunch the other day. Travis looked over and said "I bet ever since you were a little girl, you have been waiting to make a peanut butter sandwich for your son." He was right. Something so simple is so fulfilling.

Photobucket
5. There is a new brother coming to our house and we are really excited!! I have been researching for like, a year and finally bit the bullet and purchased. (this was a top contender)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)