1. Today's the day! Moving day that is. And yesterday was a little crazy with all the packing, so only one picture today!
2. I finally picked out & purchased a real crib for Luke. It'll be at our new place next week!
3. I hope we get an aisle seat. We're flying southwest, which means seating is first come, first serve.(I am thinking we will be doing a lot of walking up & down the aisle)
4. Luke will be eating store bought baby food for the first time. I thought it would be easier for the trip. I hope he likes it.We had a trial run yesterday, and he was less than thrilled.
5. I'm still nervous about the plane ride. I ALWAYS get chosen for those "random" security checks and body pat downs. Why is that?