1.06.2012

five fact friday

1. Today's the day! Moving day that is. And yesterday was a little crazy with all the packing, so only one picture today!

Photobucket
2. I finally picked out & purchased a real crib for Luke. It'll be at our new place next week!

3. I hope we get an aisle seat. We're flying southwest, which means seating is first come, first serve.(I am thinking we will be doing a lot of walking up & down the aisle)

4. Luke will be eating store bought baby food for the first time. I thought it would be easier for the trip. I hope he likes it.We had a trial run yesterday, and he was less than thrilled.

5. I'm still nervous about the plane ride. I ALWAYS get chosen for those "random" security checks and body pat downs. Why is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)