12.12.2011

weekend photos

I had an awesome weekend, did you? It started out with Hot Date Night. That play turned out to not actually be a play, but instead was recited and acted by Gerald Charles Dickens, Charles Dickens' great-great-grandson and was even more awesome than a play. Seriously! How cool! Plus he was really funny and had us in stitches. The weekend ended with some baby man snuggles followed by a twenty minute spontaneous pillow fight with my mister (good thing we didn't wake the wee babe!). I love that.

a few photos:
(he let me have the cherry. what a hunk)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

what did you do this weekend?

in an unrelated note, in case you were wondering, bag balm really works you guys. Two days of that stuff and our problem was solved. I will forever listen to my Kippy-mom (so lucky to have married her son!). I threw away all other diaper creams I had and am officially adding this to my list of things to give as baby gifts. So if you know me in real life, and you're growing a child, it probably be gifted to you. sorry to spoil it.  p.s. I found it at target, but they keep it behind the pharmacy counter so you have to ask for it.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, y'all are so cute! It sounds like a pretty much perfect weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect weekend! And that ice cream sundae thing looks AMAZING! :]

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)