12.08.2011

nine months

Photobucket
I love when he puts his arms around me when I hold him. He loves twirling his hands in my hair. 

Somebody turned nine months today. Not really sure how it happened, but it did. Funny enough, he is also exactly 39 weeks and 2 days old, which is exactly how long he grew inside of me. Slowly but surely, my baby man is fading and a little man is taking his place. A dirty, noisy little man. And I love it.  

Photobucket
Photobucket
do you see his trusty "stick"?

1 comment:

  1. Happy Nine Months! :] He is adorable! And I love his trusty "stick" in the last picture! He is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)