12.16.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. Lukie tried his first peanut butter sandwich this week, and he loved it.
Photobucket
2. I fell down the stairs yesterday- the entire flight- and I'm pretty sore today. I think I'm getting a glimpse of what it'll be like to be elderly...which feels strikingly similar to being pregnant.
Photobucket
3. Luke and I shared a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. This was kind of fun, because we used to eat a bowl of oatmeal together every morning while I taught math (yes, I ate while I taught. It was either that or puke while I taught! My kids and I both preferred the former)
Photobucket
4. My mister brought these home from work for me this week.
Photobucket
5. You should just SEE the plans he has for our gingerbread house this year. We went ingredient shopping on Wednesday, and the list was a mile long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)