1. I bought some boot socks today and I'm terribly excited (not pictured).
2. I went to Target this morning and I was looking at some nail polish. I turned around and the little man was sitting like this. I busted up laughing. It's like he was resigned to being stuck on a shopping trip and was making the best of it.
3. These are seriously addicting. Don't tell my husband I have them or he'll want some too!
4. My Luke-man has a pretty bad diaper rash. My Kippy-mom swears by this stuff (so I picked some up today), and I believe her because it is made for cows. My dad grew up on a dairy farm, so I'm pretty sure if it helps cows' udders, it'll help my boy's bum. (do you think when he grows up he will be embarrassed I talked about his bum on the internet?)
5. It's Hot Date Night, hooray! We're going to see a play (saying that makes me feel fancy).