12.09.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. I bought some boot socks today and I'm terribly excited (not pictured).

Photobucket
2. I went to Target this morning and I was looking at some nail polish. I turned around and the little man was sitting like this. I busted up laughing. It's like he was resigned to being stuck on a shopping trip and was making the best of it.

Photobucket
3. These are seriously addicting. Don't tell my husband I have them or he'll want some too!

Photobucket
4. My Luke-man has a pretty bad diaper rash. My Kippy-mom swears by this stuff (so I picked some up today), and I believe her because it is made for cows. My dad grew up on a dairy farm, so I'm pretty sure if it helps cows' udders, it'll help my boy's bum. (do you think when he grows up he will be embarrassed I talked about his bum on the internet?)

Photobucket
5. It's Hot Date Night, hooray! We're going to see a play (saying that makes me feel fancy).

3 comments:

  1. I love his little pose! So funny! :] What a cute boy! And yay for date night! I hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny I live on a dairy farm. My husband is a third generation farmer, we own and run the family farm. I raised three daughters on this farm and NEVER once thought to use bag balm for their hiney's. LOL hmmm. I bet it works though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody-mae: that is awesome! Do you use the bag balm on your cows and does it work for them? My grandparents sold their farm when I was young, so I don't really know!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)