12.20.2011

bits+pieces

a few bits and pieces of our day yesterday

Photobucket
we woke up earlier than usual and played with some sticks

we moved on to breakfast, during which we played peek-a-boo. And by we, I mean he covered/uncovered his eyes while I said BOO. so awesome.
Photobucket
please excuse my messy hair+pjs. it was still early! 

Photobucket
played with cars

Photobucket

luke helped with the laundry and he unloaded the dishwasher

Photobucket

and put the dishes away

Photobucket


 you guys, that is worcestershire sauce over there. PROMISE. It kinda looks like beer? we don't drink and our baby isn't an alcoholic.

I sewed a little during naptime
Photobucket
and then we ran around with no pants, because who the heck needs pants anyway??
Photobucket

Then Luke helped me make dinner
Photobucket
 yes, that is him hanging on the oven, no feet on the ground. And yes, my knee was keeping the door closed. and we wrestled and giggled and cuddled and kissed until dad got home. Then there was lots more wrestling followed by dinner and a bath.
Photobucket

p.s. have you heard guys seen this? Google will have "Santa" call anyone you want for free (in the US or Canada) as if it was from your number. And it is awesome because you can personalize all the options, so it could be for your kids, or even your spouse. I had Santa thank my husband for being a good "baby daddy" this year. Ha. I may or may not have spent part of naptime doing this yesterday. I'm real mature you guys.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I laughed so many times while looking at these pictures! The one of Luke hanging on the oven. That's precious! It's such a typical day in the life of a mom and I love it. =)

    p.s. I think you look adorable in your messy hair and pjs. =)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)