12.31.2011

2011

2011 was a big year for us

January:
Photobucket
Travis was on the cover of BYU magazine

February:
Photobucket
My belly grew bigger and bigger...and bigger
(pictured here at 35 weeks after a long day of parent teacher conferences)

March:
Photobucket
We welcomed our tiny man into the world
+I tried my hand at being a working mother
+Trav studied hard

April:
Photobucket
Although I had been finished with college classes for almost a whole year, I finally walked at graduation

May:
Photobucket
We took Luke to his first BYU baseball game

June:

Photobucket
I packed up my classroom for good, turned in my keys, and said goodbye to my kids
+we moved across the country
+Travis started work at Jonhnson & Johnson

July:
Photobucket
Travy taught me to play tennis
+we started solid foods and I used homemade baby food
+I started sewing my quiet book

August:

Photobucket
We celebrated our third wedding anniversary, and left our babe overnight for the first time
+Luke learned to crawl

September:
Photobucket
We took Luke on his first camping trip

October:
Photobucket
We took a trip to the pumpkin patch
+I made a single strand lace headband

November:
Photobucket

Luke took his first hesitant steps
+Travis accepted a full time offer with J&J, starting next May
+I sewed a double stranded lace headband

December:
Photobucket
First Christmas 
+we begin packing to head back to UT for one last semester
+I made a portable car mat

3 comments:

  1. Luke is adorable! Looks like you had a great year!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through I believe in unicorns. What a friggin cute baby. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. first off, you were one adorable pregnant lady! secondly, congrats on the cute baby and graduation :)

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)