12.02.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. Sometimes Luke buries his head in my chest and laughs. "oh, mama, you're crazy" I love it.
Photobucket
2. Do you see something wrong with this picture? Yep. That's my boy, halfway up the stairs, with the baby gate still in place. He sure keeps me on my toes!
Photobucket
3. It's December, and I've only worn a coat like, twice. In fact, it was 70+ this week and I wore flip flops & t-shirts. I feel like I'm (almost) living in San Diego again!

Photobucket
4.This little dude thinks he's hot stuff when he stands up. He's getting good!

Photobucket
5. Luke has THREE teeth. All on the bottom. He looks like a little piranha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)