11.16.2011

How To: double strand lace headband


I liked the first lace headband I made, but I am also a fan of double head bands. I like to wear two stretchy black ones at a time. So I thought I'd make one out of lace! It took me about five minutes, and cost a little more than a dollar.

Cut two strands of equal length of the lace of your choice. I cut mine about 17" long.

Cut a length of elastic (mine was about 1.5") and sew it to the underside of the elastic. I sewed two vertical parallel lines for extra stability, and ran over each line a few times with my machine.

Do the same thing to the other end of your headband so that it forms a complete circle. Make sure you are not twisting the lace as you sew.

And wear it, because lady, you're done!

told you it was easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)