11.18.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. My Luke-man has been sick this week. His nose is running down to his bellybutton. I was up with him one night while he cried until 3 a.m. Sad boy.

Photobucket
2. Being used as a giant human tissue by my son doesn't actually gross me out.

Photobucket
3. I'm sick too. We've spent some quality time in our pj's.

Photobucket
4. After seeing Lukie so sad all week, the best thing in the world is hearing his laugh.

Photobucket
5. This is the last picture of Luke and my brother for two years! We get a letter from him today; we're excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)