11.04.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. Luke is working on his top teeth. They'll be awhile probably, but they're coming!

Photobucket
2.I've been busy helping a friend with her wedding this week.

Photobucket
3. My brother leaves for the MTC on Tuesday!

Photobucket
4.Christmas presents are starting to arrive!

Photobucket
5.I'm nearly finished with Luke's Christmas stocking. I worked on it for two days in October and it got boring. So I worked on it for a third day this week and it's almost done. It would be finished already if I could find those blasted red sequins! I'd say one more day of work during naps and it's done. Not nearly as time consuming as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)