11.27.2011

a few more pages

This page is just a simple woodland scene (my favorite part is the mushrooms over there). The hole in the tree is a little pocket, and I tucked a owl finger puppet inside. It could also be swapped out for any other woodland animal, even though the others don't really live in trees.

Photobucket
Photobucket

the backside is a dinosaur page. The coconuts snap on and off the tree, and the eggshell lifts up to reveal a baby dinosaur. 


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. So glad you posted all these where I could easily find them!! I needed some serious ideas and now I have more than enough!! THanks!

    ReplyDelete

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)