11.27.2011

clothes line & marble race

happy thanksgiving! I took a little vacation from blogging- about the only vacation a mom gets- but I'm back with a few more pages to share.

one of my favorites pages from my mom's quiet book was the clothes line page. I found the tiny wooden clothes pins from Michael's (they come in a 50 pack), and clipped them to yarn.

Photobucket
Photobucket 

the back of this page is a similar version of my marble races. While I plan to have some of the actual, portable races tucked into my diaper bag, I thought it'd be nice to also have one sewn into the book.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)