10.02.2011

Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls with Caramel Frosting

Photobucket
These were delicious- my favorite was the caramel frosting. I followed this recipe. Next time, I will probably triple the amount of pumpkin called for (and add more flour to balance if necessary). You couldn't really taste the pumpkin very well. If you are making for more than 2-4 people, I would definitely double the recipe. I didn't, and it only filled about half of a 9x13 pan. Definitely not enough to feed all the people in this house! Also I hate waiting for things to rise, and like any cinnamon rolls I know of, you have to allow two separate rising times. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)