10.31.2011

Nativity

I literally sewed these months ago, and just realized I never shared them!
I sewed up a nativity page- the baby Jesus attaches with velcro so you can tuck him into his manger. Joseph's shepherds crook is made of a paperclip, like Peter's fishing pole. I also made an Esther page, in an attempt to incorporate one of the few stories about women in the Bible. You know, just in case we have girls ever. template available for both- email me if you'd like it sent to you.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)