10.14.2011

Five Fact Friday

1. Luke gets to see his Mimi and Papa today!

2. I feel like every other week I am going through Luke's clothes and jammies and purging things that are now "too small"

Photobucket
3. I made my first sale this week.
4. I walked to the front door to open it this morning. While I was walking, Luke booked it to the computer. Once the door was open, it was funny to watch his internal debate. Door? Computer? Outside? Computer? (outside won).

5. Luke has been practicing how to stand up without holding on to things all morning. He falls a lot.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)