9.30.2011

Five Fact Friday

Photobucket
1. Lucas can escape his bumbo. Usually it's to lunge himself at plates of food during dinner. We'd better be careful watching him from now on.
Photobucket
2. There are mums on our front porch. You know it's really fall when the mums come out. Photobucket
3.I need smaller pants. Nursing is the greatest "diet" ever. Did you know you burn about 500 calories per day nursing, which is like running 5 miles? I weigh less than I did in high school. Awesome, except, ya know, my clothes don't fit!
Photobucket
4.It's still really warm out. I'm hoping a quick cold spell happens soon so that we have extra vibrant fall colors.
Photobucket
5. I might be addicted to making finger puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)