7.13.2011

It's begun!

I've started my quiet book! I figure now's the best time to do it- when the little man is still little and I have many hands to play with him! I want to make several to swap in and out. I love making these sort of things. I missed making one last year because I was so busy teaching/growing a man child, but loved making my little lamb book.

Here's a little sneak peak of just a few-not all- of the pages I've done so far.

Photobucket
The writing isn't crooked, I promise- the fabric just wasn't straight when I took the picture.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I made the Noah figure detachable so he can be played with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your lovely thoughts with me!

I love responding to your comments via email. Please make sure your email is linked to your profile (double check! if you have google+ sometimes it does crazy things and unlinks your email!) :)